Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Note from a sponsor


".....I am thrilled that we finally met in person, and I also enjoyed meeting your Mother. You are a beautiful young woman and have inherited your mother’s delightful smile.   Here are three pictures to remind you of our visit.

My trip to Viet Nam was fun and educational for me to learn about your family, culture and way of living........

I am so pleased that you are graduating and want to continue your studies. In my opinion, it is important for women to be able to support themselves and having an education is the key.   As I promised your Mother, I will continue my sponsorship to help you in your university studies.  All I ask is that you work hard, as you have done in high school, and prepare for your future.   It’s also important for you to practice your English—so practice, practice!

Thank you for taking me on a tour of your home so now I can picture where you are everyday. Please tell your mother that I hope she is feeling better.   I hope we can meet again......"

No comments:

Post a Comment