Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Humans of Children's Education Foundation ~ Translated by CEF's Thuy Tran


I live in a poor mountainous area of Quang Nam and study at a high school downtown.  I go to school with my friends by bicycle twice a day, in the morning for the main classes, and in the afternoon for the compulsory tuition sessions. It usually takes me thirty minutes from home to school if I ride as fast as I can, or forty-five minutes if I ride more slowly. By talking to my friends on the way, I feel the trip to school is much shorter. I also enjoy going to school by bike as I have a chance to do exercise and it’s good for my health. Since my brother went to university two years ago, he left his bike for me to use. I really like it as is both cool and in good condition. It hasn’t broken down at all since I started using it, so I haven’t been late for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment