Friday, May 5, 2017

The impact of hand written letters ~ Guest blog by CEF's Ms Thuy

Do you still write letters by hand? I haven’t written or received any handwritten letters for such a long time since most of my friends, my relatives and I myself use emails or make phone calls or video calls when we want to communicate with one another. It’s a faster and more convenient way for all of us but I’m missing that familiar feeling that I used to have in the past. Yesterday I rediscovered that feeling when one of our children on receiving a letter from her donor gave a big smile and asked if it was ok to write a third letter in reply. Of course my answer was yes and I felt a little bit jealous of her. So now I am thinking of writing letters by hand to my friends who live faraway.


No comments:

Post a Comment