Monday, July 18, 2016

My first home visit day to some of the CEF children ~ Guest blog by CEF's Ms Vy, CEF's new staff member



Recently I did my first home-visit trip since I started working for CEF. 

I visited 12 CEF children and 1 new child. Each family has their own poor circumstances. However, they are all aware that the more education their children receive, the better and brighter future they will have. It was the most wonderful thing that made me happy and not tired in spite of the hot weather. 



 I, myself, find that the home-visits are a significantly important aspect in my job. This is the best way to establish a good relationship with the children and their families, as well as to understand them better so that I can give the most appropriate educational support to them. 
In addition, home-visit trips motivate me more in this great job.



(Staff photos of 4 of the families visited on this home visit trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment